By: Winston GroomMaterial type: Text
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|CD||Symbiosis Law School||Available||SLS-CD-360|
"8 Life Lessons We Learned From ""Forrest Gump""
1) You can go home again.
2) Loyalty to your friends.
3) Have faith in where life takes you.
4) It doesn't matter how others see you, but rather, how you see yourself.
5) Dedication will take you places, so do what you love.
6) There is a time for everything, let things be.
7) Lead, and others will follow.
8) You don’t always have to explain yourself."